Thank you for reviewing and agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Comox Valley Driving School Inc
780 Williams Road, Courtenay, BC, V9N 6E7
Sherri Cash (250-338-3406)
Kayla Russman (250-465-2569)
- 1hr @ $100 (5min intro / 50 min drive / 5 min debrief)
- 3hr ‘Refresher’ @ $300: 3 hrs of instruction (or 2 hours plus use CVDS car for test on 3rd appt).
- 6hr @ $500: 6 hrs of instruction (or 5 hours plus use CVDS car for test on 6th appt).
- 10hr @ $850: 10 hrs of instruction (or 9 hours plus use CVDS car for test on 10th appt).
- GLP @ $1250: 12 hrs of instruction + car use (1 more student on road trip)
Lessons may be rescheduled or canceled by 6:00pm of the evening prior to the lesson, otherwise a cancellation fee of $40 will be assessed. If you are sick, the fee may be waived.This fee MUST be paid to the instructor at the next lesson.
Partial or full payment for lessons is made in advance, depending on the number of hours. Payments can be made by instalment for 6+ hours of instruction. No refunds. Lessons may be gifted, inquire for details.
Students must possess a valid Class 7 or Class 5 Learner’s permit prior to taking any in car lessons. Students must carry their licence at all times during training.
In car lessons are conducted one-on-one with the instructor. Parents or guardians are free to accompany on one lesson to help with home practice. Highway drives may be done with another client in the car.
Use of CVDS Vehicle for Test
It is at our discretion as to whether a driver is ready to use our vehicle for driving test, and we are at liberty to cancel.
If accident or injury occurs while a student is driving, CVDS Inc. is not liable.
If ICBC is closed due to snow or weather conditions we will be closed as well.